I'm very new to IM so I did some noob research and bought a service where the person created 10 Web 2.0 sites with some blog posts. My site appeared as a link in some posts obviously.
The problem is, when I search my keywords, these dam sites rank higher than my site. What do I do haha? (The keywords I search are the anchor text on some of the links on these Web 2.0s)
- I have my keywords showing in the SERP and dropping,… As the title says I am a noob. My site is 3 months old. The domain also same. I have 3 main articles(long form) on the site like 4k 3k and 1500 words. I also have a blog on the site. Only 2 posts are in the blog. Search console shows my site right now ranks for 150 kws. But, I have an issue, my Kws are showing up in the SERP and then dropping.like thishttps://prnt.sc/goybfv I don't know what the problem is? onpage SEO? Help me -Rudrapada
- French PBN – Rank your French sites effortlessly French Blog NetworkRank all your French sites effortlessly Quality French Blog Posts on my Private Blog Network Hi all, I'm a French marketer, this service is there for those who have French/Canadian/Belgian/French-speaking site. As you probably know, foreign SEO is way easier than UK/US SEO. Thus, a few backlinks can increase your rankings a lot.Most of the sites are .fr All the sites are in French... French PBN - Rank your French sites effortlessly
- I could rank my site google top 10 – I still… Low - Med competition niche It's a 8-page Micro niche website Monetized with affiliate program 3 months old brand new domain Blocked all crawlers I could rank my main keywords in Google's top 10 and other partial match keywords in 2nd page and page 1. It's all mixed. I have been running tiered link building projects using GSA search engine ranker and I still building backlinks up to today without pause single project. I have never stopped GSA ser. But now all my keywords (main...I could rank my site google top 10 - I still running GSA SER projects.Should i run more ?
- WTB Guest Posts/ Links on Weight Loss/ Diet Or Fitness Site I'm looking to purchase guest posts or links on weight loss, dieting or fitness related websites. I am looking for sites that meet the following criteria: - not private blog networks or fake 'guest post' sites that are basically pbns. - Sites with real traffic I will be checking this myself. - Sites older than 6 months. Please PM with your sites and your rates/prices. Thanks
- How to Rank – A Quick Guide for Newbies I have seen enough of the 'How do I rank?'; 'What tools do I need?' and 'My Site wont RANK!' posts to last me a life time. Every week someone asks how to rank and every month I find myself answers the same set of PMs and am seeing the same threads. I decided to make a short guide on how to rank, and how to learn SEO rather than asking the same pointless questions which have been answered a hundred times before. DISCLAIMER: I am not selling anything. I do consulting for sites in my...How to Rank - A Quick Guide for Newbies
- Is it bad for seo if you use duplicate content from… Hi, Suppose I have a blog post where I review a product say "Baggry's Oats" And then 9 other blog posts about similar products- "Quaker Oats Review" "RedMill oats" and so on. and each of them has around 800-1000 words. Now I create another blog post titles "The Top Ten Best Oats for your health" For the content of this post I copy the introduction of each of the above 10 earlier review posts and compile them. So will this be bad for SEO and will I be able to rank with this??