Written by coldice on September 22, 2017
I have serpstat basic package which I am using to find my niche keywords.
Recently I came across a blog stating that "domain name having niche word is also ranked by google".
Does it becomes easy if my domain name contains my niche name?
- Current Expired Domain Situation – Lies,… I think that this article is long overdue with all the recent "updates". I admit that I am quite agitated lately. I am quite level-headed and I can't stand when people blindly believe in hogwash and are unable to use their heads. For this I apologize, but well... unless I get banned, I am afraid you will have to live with me. Disclaimer: Some of the stuff in this article is subjective, most of it is not. Disclaimer 2: I am ill and my head spins, so it was painful to write. Hope the...Current Expired Domain Situation - Lies, Costs, Metrics, Spam and Niche Relevancy
- How long before new domain overcomes the… I have a domain that has been registered on March 15 2016 then linkbuilding stared on March 20 2016 and continues to the day. The site has the same on-page structure like my other sites that already rank #1. However, this site seems to be sandboxed since beginning. It ranked #16 on Bing for a while, then it disappeared. Also one subpage ranked #145 on Google yet now it seems to be nowhere. According to Ahrefs I already have Domain Rating 35 URL Rating 43 with 940 baclinks from 280 domains...How long before new domain overcomes the "waiting period"?
- Can’t believe i spent $654 on my domain name Hi, Last night someone was taking the piss to the max in bidding on a domain name i wanted. sadly they pushed the bid to $654. I still think it was worth it since its a .com domain which i already owned the .co.uk version of the name. 2 months ago someone on 123 reg was trying to sell the domain name for £5500 until the domain name expired and dropped. is a domain name with 5 letter word worth the price i paid? and its a 17 year old domain
- Redirecting 301 Expired Domains in 2017 Hey everybody; Im launching new websites in a "motor" niche. I've been tracking some expired / auction domains that has good backlinking profile from HQ Authority websites and related to the niche. But, not any of those domains has a brandable name. So i've been thinking about buying an expired brandable domain without authority and doing 3-4 301 redirects to this one. The only thing that is holding me back is many of those expired authority domains has generic anchor text such as the...Redirecting 301 Expired Domains in 2017
- I could rank my site google top 10 – I still… Low - Med competition niche It's a 8-page Micro niche website Monetized with affiliate program 3 months old brand new domain Blocked all crawlers I could rank my main keywords in Google's top 10 and other partial match keywords in 2nd page and page 1. It's all mixed. I have been running tiered link building projects using GSA search engine ranker and I still building backlinks up to today without pause single project. I have never stopped GSA ser. But now all my keywords (main...I could rank my site google top 10 - I still running GSA SER projects.Should i run more ?
- I will look for 2 keywords relevant to your niche… Hi I am doing this giveaway. Free 2 keywords for your relevant niche with no difficulty to rank. Tell me your niche and maybe your website name and the country you want to rank for in a message or a comment. Cordialy OUSSAMACR