Written by noman amjad on December 2, 2017
My Jetpack plugin not working. when i install in WordPress and go to activate giving error (Installation failed: Destination folder already exists)
How can i solve my this issue plz help me
- Optimization related issue Hi there, i recently installed ssl on my wordpress and activate it with really simple ssl. but after that i am getting avoid landing page redirects error and also can't see optimization for mobile in pagespeed insights. i am using wp fastest cache plugin. thanks. [please don't tell me to change cache plugin]
- internal linking issue suggest me My web related to technology. i has 50 articles publish on my website. But my internal linking plugin not working. Please suggest me for this issue Regards Noman New SEO Student.
- How to cheat activation of wordpress plugin licence… Hi, I need to know if there is a way to cheat the activation of a WordPress plugin that only works with 1 domain name at the time. I buy a premium plugin and I activatated the licence with my domain (domain1.com) If i want to activate the same licences with another domain (domain2.com) I cannot do that. There is a way to tell the developer that I'm activating the licence from the same domain? I have both domain in the same server and root access to all the services Maybe a DNS rule? any...How to cheat activation of wordpress plugin licence by domain?
- How to hide my domain from the destination website Hi, I am looking on the solution how to hide my domain link and the destination site will not know which source I bring from. currently using wordpress, try to look for plugin but it's not working as well. Anyone share experience? and I found an similar solution from Clickmeter:referral wipping but it's costy for me.
- Cannot see my newsfeed – error in the app and… Hi! Has someone from you got the same issue as me - I cannot see my newsfeed. It is not a connectivity issue as I can see the newsfeed of my another account. The error is both in the app and on browser, so it's not the app issue. On the browser I got this - Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can. How to fix this error? Everything else works fine.
- Possible to buy website with guaranteed daily traffic? Is this possible? I would like to buy a wordpress website and install a monitising plugin and let it run itself. Is this possible or am I dreaming? I have tried traffic exchanges but my website gets denied, I assume because of my plugin.