Written by Adam718 on October 12, 2017
Can you give me a list of MOST valuable sites in which blog posts would have super big impact to search engines?
- Blog posts rank higher than my site 🙁 I'm very new to IM so I did some noob research and bought a service where the person created 10 Web 2.0 sites with some blog posts. My site appeared as a link in some posts obviously. The problem is, when I search my keywords, these dam sites rank higher than my site. What do I do haha? (The keywords I search are the anchor text on some of the links on these Web 2.0s)
- WTB Guest Posts/ Links on Weight Loss/ Diet Or Fitness Site I'm looking to purchase guest posts or links on weight loss, dieting or fitness related websites. I am looking for sites that meet the following criteria: - not private blog networks or fake 'guest post' sites that are basically pbns. - Sites with real traffic I will be checking this myself. - Sites older than 6 months. Please PM with your sites and your rates/prices. Thanks
- I Just Launched My New Blog And Need Your Help! So I created my new blog and put the finishing touches on it today. Here Is The Latest Blog Post: http://zipecom.com/top-shopify-sites/ Let me know any criticism or tips for improving the site
- If you need help with your blog website let me know!! Hi, Guys, If you need help with your blog website or need a landing page for your affiliate sites let me know. I can give you that at very low cost. Pm me if you need it.
- French PBN – Rank your French sites effortlessly French Blog NetworkRank all your French sites effortlessly Quality French Blog Posts on my Private Blog Network Hi all, I'm a French marketer, this service is there for those who have French/Canadian/Belgian/French-speaking site. As you probably know, foreign SEO is way easier than UK/US SEO. Thus, a few backlinks can increase your rankings a lot.Most of the sites are .fr All the sites are in French... French PBN - Rank your French sites effortlessly
- which of my private blog network sites should I remove? Here's a chart of the stats of my sites that I've basically let evolve for the last 3 years. The average column is number of monthly visits but I got irritated with logging into each one to check so I failed to complete it. I'm not using analytics on it. I'm thinking 23, 25, 18, 19, 13 and 15 should be eliminated. I put a watermark on it so jerky sellers wouldn't try to steal the chart and sell it in their product where they don't actually do anything. Site ages range from 1999 to 2012....which of my private blog network sites should I remove?